Decrypting Issue Version 9.0.2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Decrypting Issue Version 9.0.2.0

Hi...as a very new DVDFab DVD/BD ripping owner unfortunately the very first BD I tried to convert to IPAD mp4 format simply does not work (beginners luck!) i.e. Celine Dion - 'A New Day' and despite trying (following advice obtained by searching the forums) numerous ripping conditions I ALWAYS get the same result i.e. A Pixulated, pulsating corrupt video which runs for ca. 30 minutes. During the ripping process, I notice that the ripping ends abruptly at 30-35%, FPS is about 25-30. It's almost as if the full BD is not being ripped.When I trialed the DVDFab Version 8 before Christmas, there did not appear to be a problem i.e. a playable mp4 file was generated albeit with the DVDFab logo! Up to now other DVDs/BDs I have tried have been ripped flawlessly. One other point to note is that occasionally I have experienced DVDFab crashes at start up of the program (with the Dion BD already in the drive) ...have submitted the logs etc. but to date no reply. I suspect the copy protection is not being effectively removed due to the very reproducable nature of the corrupted output. Appreciate any help or advice you can give me. By the way I have deselected any GPU acceleration and am running with software although this change did not really make any difference.
    Kind regards
    John

Problem Solved!

Well have done the obvious.....installed and activated the final Version 8 DVDFab (as used in the test period) and lo and behold worked like a charm! Guess there is something to learn from my experience here!
    Otherwise very happy with DVDFab.

Comment

Working...
    X