Audio Sync Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Audio Sync Issues

Seems like I can't win for losing with this software, yet I keep coming back because it's the only viable option and I paid a small mint for a lifetime license.

Going back to problems I had way back to the 8.x days when I first started that my audio and video get horribly out of sync by the end of the movie. Attached is log. Running on Win 8 Enterprise x64
    Attached Files

A few more details on what you are trying to do would help!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Well, Ripping. I just installed Windows 8, so I have tried only one movie. The first rip was ripped to the wrong format. Something about audio format. Who knows how that got picked, but it did. I just did another rip (Muppets movie is the one I'm trying to rip right now) to Windows WMA10 for the Xbox 360. Rips just fine without erroring out like others are seeing, but the sync is really bad. On the most current rip, out of the gate, it's at least 1 to 2 seconds behind. By the end of the movie, it's like I'm watching an original Jackie Chan movie. Another thing different is I made sure everything was set to Software as it was originally CUDA for a few things. I know that's generally the first thing you guys advise to do, so I did that. I'm ripping another movie just to make sure it's not just this DVD.
      Attached Files

Comment

Just tried 2 other movies. Both failed out almost instantly.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi poseidon7902
          Log shows that your still using GPU, please put a check in box in Fab settings to disable all GPU.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
          X