error 502.12 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper error 502.12 7

Hi i can't seem to rip this kid movie i have and i keep getting error 502.12 7. i don't know what to do. thank you.

here's my internal log... ty
    Attached Files

now i got error 504.00 1 1

ok so i tried one of the other discs in the series to rip and got error 504.00 1 1. i tried looking at the other threads but now with the mix of error codes i'm even more confused. sorry i'm not that great with computers. i dunno if you guys prefer the internal log as an attachment of pasted in but mine is reallly long so i going to attach it but i can paste it in if that is better. thank you for your help
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Lissa
      Are these instructional videos?
      If so it may be the authoring of the DVD that is causing you problems.
      Try giving an older version 8085 a try Download DVDFab 8.0.8.5
      You can always use copy and paste from the log file of the movie giving you problems.

Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Last edited by CBR929; 01-23-2013, 02:26 AM.
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi,
        For the error 502.12 7, did you select pcm audio track in the movie? audiocopy profiles does not support pcm audio. Please convert to other profile, e.g. ac3...

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you that worked for both errors. i switched it to ac3 with both discs and success! and thank you for the fast reply

Comment

Working...
          X