Buzzing Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Buzzing Noise

I'm having an issue with DVD 9 (all versions and updates) where I get a buzzing noise in the background when the volume gets louder - not loud but not speaking level. I've been ripping from a hard drive copy with the ipad.h264.multichannel settings. I just moved computers to a Windows 7 version from Vista (whole new computer) and that is when the problem started. Oddly, when I rip from DVDFab 8 I don't get the issue. Any ideas? I can post a log of one of the burns, if desired.

Thanks

Hi,
    Yes, have the noise when ripper to multichannel profiles, please wait some time to fix the issue.

Please use the profile iPad.mp4 first.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Buzzing Sound

Has this been resolved yet? I am also have the buzzing sound when I use the "Apple TV" profile.

Also, what is a multichannel profile exactly?

Is the "Apple TV" profile a multichannel profile?

Must be if it is making the buzzing noise in the audio after I rip a movie to the hard drive.

Comment

Buzzing

I see that there is a new DVDFAB out. Has this buzzing issue been resolved? I see a couple Audio fixes, but not sure if this relates. I highlighted the ones in BOLD in which I may think resolve the issue. Can you confirm?

New!DVDFab 9.0.3.1 for Mac Beta is out

New: Added support for task queue.
        New: Added support for some special DVD discs.
        New: Updated profiles for new device.
        Fix: A problem that cannot select region code for DVD automatically.
        Fix: A freeze problem when copying Blu-ray disc to BD25, such as: Led Zeppelin Celebration Day.
        Fix: A static audio problem when playing file converted by DVD Ripper on Windows Media Player and VLC Player.
        Fix: A noise problem when ripping to Apple TV3.
        Fix: A problem that the converted .mp4 and .m4v files cannot be played on iTunes and QuickTime.
        Fix: A graph 0 error problem when ripping Blu-ray to mp4 profiles.
        Fix: A crash problem when ripping to Apple profiles with special DVD source, such as: TOM_AND_JERRY_VOL1.
        Fix: A crash problem when ripping to mkv.audiocopy profile with multiple audio tracks.
        Fix: A crash problem after selected "Deinterlacing" option during the ripping process.
        Fix: A problem when setting the color of subtitle, it does not work in DVD Creator.
        Fix: A filter failed problem when converting with .mov files as source.

Comment

durstee235, as a new member your posts are being moderated and may not appear right away, no need to double post and it's against forum rules. Your posts will appear when read and approved by a moderator.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi durstee235
            See this thread concerning the buzzing noise http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=21262

Please try the suggestion that Wilson.Wang posted.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

90312 - Thanks, I thought I saw that it had to be approved before it would appear, but the screen went away too quick for me to read it. Good to know.

CBR929 - Thank you, I saw the forum, but it appears the original buzzing issue has been fixed, but only in the result of another issue where the center sound comes out of the front left speaker.

I did try the fix from Wilson.Wang, but this creates an M4V file rather than an MP4 and I would like to try and keep my movies in an MP4 format.

As an alternative, it appears I can use the Dolby Prologic II audio format with the Apple TV profile until everything has been completely resolved.

Comment

M4V and MP4 files are interchangeable, just change the file extension from M4V to MP4 if you prefer.

Note: If you are attempting to use AC3 audio on your Apple TV you'll need the M4V extension.
                Last edited by 90312; 03-25-2013, 07:03 PM.
                How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X