Default Settings lost between sessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Default Settings lost between sessions

I want to set a default setting for ripping my DVD's to mp4. I change all the settings then > save as default. These settings remain while I continue to rip DVD's until I shutdown. When I reboot to start on more the default settings are lost and it reverts to the original settings. How can I sort this out? I don't want to have to do this every day as my PC is shut down at night.
    Regards
    DVDFab 9 on Win 7 i5 HTPC

I used the Blu-ray ripper for the first time today and it had the equivalent default I saved for DVD ripping saved in it's settings. Bizarre.

PS. I'm using V9 as I recently made the all-in-one purchase.
    DVDFab 9 on Win 7 i5 HTPC

Comment

Originally posted by bigpallooka View Post
      I want to set a default setting for ripping my DVD's to mp4. I change all the settings then > save as default. These settings remain while I continue to rip DVD's until I shutdown. When I reboot to start on more the default settings are lost and it reverts to the original settings. How can I sort this out? I don't want to have to do this every day as my PC is shut down at night.
      Regards
      To reinforce bigpallooka's post, I found similar issue with DVD ripper (9.0.2.7beta) that profile settings for subtitle options are not saved. Even just saving the profile and editing it again the changes were lost. Although I found that the audio and video preferences were saved ok.

Comment

Hi,

It's not happening with all profiles, just DVD Ripper mp4.h264.aac and mp4.h264.mp3. Which profile that you are set as default?
        Please wait some time to fix the issue.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X