Xbox 360 WMA10 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Xbox 360 WMA10 5.1

I am have been trying to rip Star Trak, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse to Xbox 360 profile for play back in xbox wmc. I can generate a pretty good wmv file but all the audio always converts to Stereo. What am I doing wrong. I have tried other file formats and no other ones will play with out stuttering or buzzing. Thanks David

By the way I forgot to mention that I did get one successful rip with version 6.2.1.8 But come on this is a 2009 version!!!!

Comment

Conversion Settings

When you look at DVDFAB 9 latest release, Under Settings, Conversion Settings. There is a menu audio downmix from multichannel to stereo. I am wonder if this is affecting me from being able to get WMV9 WMA10 5.1 for my xbox. Thier is no way to uncheck or turn this feature off that I can tell. Any suggestions is appreciated. The WMV files it generates from blue rays look awesome I just want the audio as well.

Comment

Experiencing the same issue

I'm also only getting stereo audio for xbox360.wmv.wma10 default profile after the latest upgrade. Everything I've converted with the profile is only giving me stereo audio, despite the profile clearly reading 5.1 set as output. I've tried it on 11 different Blu-Ray ISOs since 1/24/2013 and continue to get the same result: only stereo audio when settings are set to 5.1

Any chance we can get a fix for this in the next release? I'm going to have to re-rip everything from the last month

Comment

Hi, all

I have reproduced the issue and report to our dev, please wait some time to fix the issue.

Sorry for this to trouble you!

Thanks!

Wilson
          Please post your logs the default location is:
          For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
          For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
          If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Wilson. Looks like it might be specific to DVDFab 9. I just installed the newest version of DVDFab 8 that is available for download on the site and it's outputting w/ WMA10 w/ 5.1 no problem.

Comment

Thank you very much for this reply I will give 8 a try.

Comment

Working...
              X