Trying to 3D rip Priest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying to 3D rip Priest

I am trying to rip Priest in 3D with 8.2.2.7, but it does not recognize it as 3D it pulls the disc up in Blu-ray Ripper instead of the 3D ripper. I can see three streams, title 1, 12, and 101. Is there a way to force it to pick two streams? I would think the 2D to 3D option would be a way, but it doesnt look like I can pick two streams just the 1.

Anyone else have this problem and know how to resolve it?

MDrules:
    If you have the 3d disk both blu-ray copy,3d ripper and even ripper all pick title 210 and theirs no title 12 on my 3d disk.I have the U.S. region 1 disk.

If you have a different disk region and country yours can be different.This disk has Cinavia on it as all newer Fox movies so it will only play on a uninfected 3d blu-ray player,media player or software player that's uninfected by Cinavia and play it on your computer.If you try to play it on a regular infected blu-ray player it will play 20 mins. then mute the sound.
    All blu-ray players made after i believe it was Sept 2012 is infected with cinavia.

As i see your a new forum member let me tell you to include a log file whenever something goes wrong with the Fab conversion as it logs all the steps you took plus it lists any error codes,what type of disk your using 3d or not and lets people that know how to read these logs help you.Without including the log file it's all guess work on anyone trying to help you and a lot of the time no one answers you because they don't want to guess what's wrong.

Go into the fab program their are two files the log file and the burn file cut and paste these files into a post so we can help you.All attempts to use the fab program are here in these files unless you delete them.The newest log file is on the bottom of the list in the log file.The burn file the newest log is on the top if you have trouble burning a file to disk include this file.Just cut and past the log file you have trouble with not the whole list of files.They are dated and the name of the movie is somewhere in the file.

2d-3d is not anything like the real 3d fab can easily do and is a simulated 3d it adds depth only no 3d effects and never 3d pop off your screen effects.
    If you really have the store brought 3d disk you should have no problem making a full 3d 50 or 25 gig,main movie only or side by side 3d backup disk from this movie.So in your next post tell us what your trying to do are you trying to turn a 3d disk to another format,copy the disk if so to a 25 gig disk or to what? and include the log file.

Comment

Working...
    X