X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Audio With 6.2.0.5

Hi

I used 6.1.2.5 as a demo and it worked perfectly. I'm using Vista and running on WMP and a Philips portable DVD player PET744.

I bought a copy and had trouble registering. As part of that I upgraded to 6.2.0.5

I now cannot get audio to work, except for Generic - Stereo. I can't even choose xvid+stereo, I need to have that as default, choose stereo then go.

6.1.2.5 worked great, even ac. Can I get 6.1.2.5 again? Or someone fix the bug? Or am I missing something?

I bought a license because I thought it was going to be reliable but have now spent all night now trying to get this to work. I can live with manually choosing stereo each time but would rather fix.

thanks

Richard

Try 6.2.1.0 beta, get it here: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=1614

If that don't work for you or you just don't want to use the beta release click the green check at the top and go down to "X to Mobile" at the bottom of that screen you can make stereo default and won't have to manually set it each time.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X