This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD to Mobile: Enabled = no

I haven't fixed my sound problem. I am having trouble even starting again. When Starting I get the licenses listed in the dialog but Enabled is set to No for DVD to DVD and DVD to Mobile, even though my license expires in 3 years.

Last night I uninstalled and reinstalled and it work but I dont want to do this every day.

Where does it decide if it is enabled or not?

You may have to re-register your key since you uninstalled/reinstalled. Is it the version 6 key?

Comment

Yes it is a new Key I bought yesterday. I tried re-registering but didnt make a difference. I uninstalled and reinstalled again and it worked. I exited and restarted and enabled = no again.

I am still struggling with the sound. Have you got an old version I can use or should I try the beta.

Comment

I would use the latest beta 6210 on this forums main page. Check out this for Registration Key Problems

Comment

Do make sure you purchased your key from dvdfab.com/dvdfab.net. There are no other authorized sellers.

Comment

Also make sure you are using the all-In-One key that you can request from the website to be sent to you in email

Comment

Working...
            X