Multiple angles issue - v9.0.2.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Multiple angles issue - v9.0.2.7

I'm using BD Ripper in v9.0.2.7 with the US BDMV version of the original Star Trek series (Disc 1). The disc has two different 'angle' tracks noted with the suffix (1) and (2).

For example, the first episode is listed in the GUI as 0(1) and 0(2). When I select one of the two and begin the rip, DVDFab seems to be ripping them both into the same file. Despite the fact that I've deselected the first angle. During the rip process DVDFab also displays in the Summary tab, both tracks selected.

I can use 8.2.2.7 and select the desired track without any problems.

Profile: mkv.audiocopy

Hi,

The summary is shown wrong when select angle (2), but not convert twice actually.

Please wait some time to fix the issue.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Summary Fixed, but Chapter selection is still broken

I see where the Summary info issue has been somewhat corrected in 9.0.2.8, however, the following problem still exists:

Selecting specific Chapters to rip from selected title...

If I select Chapters 1-2 from the title Detail information never reflects my selection. Only the total number of chapters in the title. Likewise Ripper will always try to rip the entire title (not just Chapter 1-2 as expected).

Thanks,
      ~C~

Comment

Hi,

We reproduced the two issues. the chapter issue and another summary issue in another thread (http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=21008).
        Please wait some time to fix the issues. And I found that the two issues only happened when selecting angle (2).

Good finding for us!
        Thanks!

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X