This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Incredibles Audio sync issue

Converted I don't know how many dvd's to AVI for my media player, and the Incredibles is the first to have an audio sync issue. I convert using x264 in an AVI container with source audio. Sync is fine, but slowly goes off and by the end of the movie it's almost a 1 second delay. No other movies have done this, and the only unusual thing is that there's multiple camera angles. Any suggestions?

Nah, I'll have a look at my R4 copy and see what happens.

You are doing this for your Sammy TV?

Fengtao & Ting have stated that they are working on a sync adjustment for DVD to Moble so we'll have to be patient, I suppose.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Yes, I'm doing it for the Samsung TV. I was using MKV containers for a bit, but noticed that the 240 hz motion compensation doesn't work on the MKV container... so I switched back to AVI. The x264 codec is a world of difference... I have a lot of stuff already encoded in Xvid because my old MVIX 760HD couldn't play back x264.

Comment

In the past I have tried exporting The Incredibles to an iPod format using DVD Fab, and it had the same issue. I didn't think anything of it till I decided to try and convert my whole DVD library to an Xbox 360 format, and the problem has popped up again (only on The Incredibles). I've seen a similar complaint on the forums regarding the DVD "UP", and it makes me wonder if it's a Pixar specific problem. It really is disappointing, I was hoping to be able to hide my whole DVD collection away, but it would seem that a select few titles are going to have to stay out.

I'm running DVDfab version 5.0.7.5 on Windows Vista.

All other DVD's have made properly synched WMV files, though Return of the Jedi churned out a small defective file. But I don't believe that's related to the problem with The Incredibles. If there is a solution for this problem I hope someone posts it here. Or maybe someone knows if the newest version will be able to convert these Pixar titles properly.

Comment

Working...
        X