Breaking Dawn 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Breaking Dawn 2

I copied the 'Main Movie' part of Breaking Dawn 2 from the BD to my local 'D' drive using V8222 with no problems - When I tried to then rip the copied file to MKVH264 Audiocopy from the 'D' to my 'F' drive, it just sat there 'Analyse Title0 Information' forever and eventually I cancelled the rip and closed the programme. I then tried to rip the main movie copy using V9028, with the same result - 'Analysing' all the time - So again, I cancelled and shut FAB down. All the above procedures re the same ones that I have been doing for a long time without problems so as a test, I copied the 'Main Movie' of the BD 'Avengers' and then tried a MKVH264 Audiocopy which worked just fine --- so looks like a problem with the 'Breaking Dawn' BD copy --- I also tried changing everything to 'Software' indtead of 'CUDA without any success --- Anyone have any ideas? --- Log extracts as below and attached;

2013-03-04 15:56:55 ---- ******************** Log session stop 04-Mar 15:56:55.243 PID 4996********************
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info Current Drive selected : 1:0:0 - HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW CH10LS20 1.00 [E] (Ide)
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info Using Advanced SPTI interface
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info System default language : English (United States)
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info User default language : English (Canada)
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info DLL Version : 4.0.21.489
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info DLL : C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\vso_hwe.dll
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info Version : 9, 0, 2, 8
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info ExeName : C:\Program Files (x86)\DVDFab 9\DVDFab.exe
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 Info OS : Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (Build 7601: Service Pack 1)
    2013-03-04 14:55:45 ---- ******************** Log session start 04-Mar 14:55:45.251 PID 4996********************
    Attached Files

Hi,
    0m 39.58s: main playlist 00733.mpls
    0m 39.58s: got vuk
    0m 39.58s: got unit key 4
    0m 53.85s: Java protection is removed by StealthyClone anti-protection.
    0m 53.99s: got discinfo
    0m 54.18s: got bdmv
    0m 58.46s: got extended bdinfo
    0m 58.46s: opened blu-ray
    2m 38.34s: Blu-ray Copy: Main Movie
    2m 38.34s: Source: E:/BDMV/
    2m 38.34s: Playlist: 542
    2m 38.34s: Chapters: 1 -> 30
    2m 38.34s: TotalSize: 29159 MB
    2m 38.34s: SourceSize: 29159 MB
    2m 38.34s: RemoveHDAudio: 0
    2m 38.34s: CompressToAC3: 0
    2m 38.34s: OutputSize: 43700 MB
    2m 38.34s: OutputDisc: BDMV
    2m 38.34s: OutputTarget: BD50
    2m 38.34s: OutputVideo: 1080p/i
    2m 38.35s: info: enable bd copy(mode=0)
    Did you select title 542 manually? 733 should be the default selection, please select the title and have a try. Or ripper from the physical disc?
    And I've tried backup main movie (title 733) to folder and open the target folder in Fab fine.

Wilson
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
    For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
    If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilson.Wang View Post
      Hi,

Did you select title 542 manually? 733 should be the default selection, please select the title and have a try. Or ripper from the physical disc?
      And I've tried backup main movie (title 733) to folder and open the target folder in Fab fine.

Wilson
      I, too, am having problems with getting a clean .mkv rip from the BD Breaking Dawn 2. I should also note that I see neither of the title numbers listed above to choose from. I'm using v9.0.2.8 and although it scans the Full Disc BD rip (on my HDD), it doesn't find a main title and select it for me. When I choose the topmost title, I get a rip that has repeating chapters in it.

Comment

Hi, colossus71

I, too, am having problems with getting a clean .mkv rip from the BD Breaking Dawn 2. I should also note that I see neither of the title numbers listed above to choose from.
        Does not have title 733 in your BD? Maybe yours it not same version with us.
        I'm using v9.0.2.8 and although it scans the Full Disc BD rip (on my HDD), it doesn't find a main title and select it for me.
        Your mean that dvdfab does not select any title for you default?
        When I choose the topmost title, I get a rip that has repeating chapters in it.
        I suppose that you select wrong title.

Please tell us the information of your source, Region code, where did you buy. And better to tell us the correct title number.

Thanks!

Wilson
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson,

I'm using a Full Disc ripped to my HDD of a Region 1 (US) BD. Using 9.0.2.8, when I open the structure in Ripper, DVDFab finds several titles with 19 chapters all of which are displayed in grey text. The first title (the one I chose to rip) is title #13.

When I open it in 8.2.2.8, DVDFab pulls title 740 to the top.

Perhaps if you (or someone else) can tell me the EXACT playing time (i.e. 01:56:14) I can find the right title.

Let me know if I can provide any further information that might help...
          Last edited by colossus71; 03-14-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

colossus,

The main title is indicated by the arrow in DVDFab9.
            The playing time is 01:55:12.
            And does your BD have title 706? It's right title in another version.

Wilson
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Wilson.Wang; 03-14-2013, 03:50 AM.

Thanks!

Comment

colossus,

The main title is indicated by the arrow in DVDFab9.
              The playing time is 01:55:12.
              And does your BD have title 706? It's right title in another version.

Wilson
              Wilson,

I restarted DVDFab and loaded the BD in. Unfortunately DVDFab doesn't put the usual 'arrow' by any of the titles listed. I also noticed in your screen shot that you don't have a long list of titles with similar play lengths as I do. Nearly all of the titles listed in mine have very close lengths. I'm assuming this is a form of copy protection.

I did, however, have a title 706 with play length 01:55:12 which I'm trying as I write this to see if it rips properly (mkv.passthrough).

I'll let you know. In the meanwhile it appears that this version of the BDMV still confuses DVDFab's copy protection detection.

Thanks
              ~C~

Comment

Hi, colossus71

Please tell us the result. Is it right when select title 706 to ripper to mkv.passthrough?

Wilson

Thanks!

Comment

Hi, colossus71

Please tell us the result. Is it right when select title 706 to ripper to mkv.passthrough?

Wilson
                  Wilson,

It appears that 706 rips correctly. Please note that 9.0.2.8 (or the new beta 9.0.3.0) finds the correct title, usually marked with an arrow. DVDFab seems to find 50+ titles that have 19 chapters and similar play times:

~C~

Comment

Working...
                  X