Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Wild Hogs

Hello -

My first post, so please go easy on me here!!

COPIED this movie with success.

RIPPED this movie (to .avi) only half successful. The video is fine; it's the audio that doesn't play.

After the program is done ripping, it has the success dialog box and I click OK and then the folder pops up where it was ripped to and all looks good.

Using the same exact profile settings as for my previous BR rips with success. The only thing I see that would maybe be the cause of it, is that this BR has 5.1 Uncompressed (48kHz/24bit) audio. It also has 5.1 DD and 2.0 DD ... all for English.

Should I be modifying my audio settings somehow?

Any advice / suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

Which profile did you use for the avi specifically and what are you playing it on? This is often caused by selecting a profile with an mp3 audio stream and attempting to play it back on WMP or some player that doesn't support mp3 natively.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

With great assistance from Anny at DVDFAB's tech support, I was finally able to get it ripped successfully!!

Anny had me switch my setting from AUDIOCOPY to AC3 .... and that did the trick.

Thanks again Anny!!

Comment

RIPPED this movie (to .avi) only half successful. The video is fine; it's the audio that doesn't play.
        Which player that you are used?
        To play the DTS audio, recommend to use VLC and DVDFabMediaPlayer.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X