No announcement yet.

9.0.3.0 BD Rip Failed (The Prestige)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 9.0.3.0 BD Rip Failed (The Prestige)

Movie: The Prestige Region 1 BDMV
    Profile: mkv.passthrough
    Setting: All GPU Codec disabled / Lightning disabled

Error log:
    1m 16.07s: ------------------ convert work begin(1/1) ------------------
    1m 16.08s: info: create config(bluray2video)
    1m 16.08s: info: use profile(mkv.passthrough)
    1m 16.08s: info: bluray playlist(62),angle(0),chapter(1->25),BDAV(no)
    1m 16.09s: info: 3D working_mode(disable), 3D format(sbs_lef_right)
    1m 16.13s: info: [Video]stream(4113) codec(h264) opcode(copy)
    1m 16.14s: info: [Audio]stream(4354) codec(pcm_bluray) opcode(copy) channel(6)
    1m 16.14s: info: SubMode(NoSub) -- Display only forced subpicture(false)
    1m 16.15s: error: filter name(filter_mux_mkvmerge), type(128), id(13), get module_error(mkv_merge unsupport_mux_stream 65560)
    1m 16.15s: info: processing source(00000.m2ts)
    1m 16.16s: error: Work 1 failed, Error = graph 0 error: filter name(filter_mux_mkvmerge), type(128), id(13), get module_error(mkv_merge unsupport_mux_stream 65560)

Your log shows a PCM audio stream selected, DVDFab will not passthrough PCM audio. Make sure there is no check in the PCM audio stream box and it should go:
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      Your log shows a PCM audio stream selected, DVDFab will not passthrough PCM audio. Make sure there is no check in the PCM audio stream box and it should go:
      Thanks! Any idea if this feature will be added to DVDFab in the future?

Comment

That's a question for the developers, I have no idea why PCM audio won't pass through I just know it won't.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

The PCM problem has been around for a long time (And with other transcoders also) so don't hold your breath.

If you really, absolutely, need the PCM track in the MKV, you can do this by extracting the PCM track by using FREE tools such as MKVToolnix/MKVExtract from the original rip and then mux it back into the Fab produced file.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. For what it's worth, I've added the request to the Feature Request forum. In the meanwhile I was able to get it into the .mkv container using MKVToolnix and also with MakeMKV.

Cheers
            ~C~

Comment

Working...
            X