No announcement yet.

Not ripping anything (no encoding)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Not ripping anything (no encoding)

For some reason the DVD Fab 9 BD ripper stopped working for me. This is version 9.0.3.1 I set it up to rip and the time elapsed shows up but the task time left stays at zero. When I look at the preview it says "no preview because no encoding" I have tried with a bunch of blu-rays and none are working but it was working fine yesterday. Please advise how to fix this? Thanks.

Here is my log file. If anything else is needed let me know.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike71
      Please check to make sure that your registered correctly.
      You can also try turning of all Cuda and set everything to software in Fab settings.
      If that doesn't work uninstall 9.0.3.1 clean the registry with CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ until nothing is found, then reinstall version 9.0.3.1 saving the file, right clicking the installer and run as administrator.
      Hope this helps
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Try reinstalling

I've seen this problem with DVDfab8, works great for weeks, then suddenly stops in exactly the way you describe, reinstalling has always fixed the problem for me.

Comment

BD Ripper Not ripping anything (no encoding)

I just updated to 9.0.3.2 beta as per Terry5's suggestion to fix an audio problem (you can read about it here http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=21311) but even with the previous stable version 9.0.2.8 I was having this same issue.

All through version 8.x and to the current 9.0.x I've generally had Cuda enabled in A/V codec's for all formats and I recently noticed that ripping to avi.h264.ac3 appears to now be problematic with cuda enabled. I see the same problem as Mike71, ripping seems to start and elapsed time keeps ticking but task time left stays at zero and "Encoding Fps" never appears. I let it sit like that once for a full half hour and it never progressed.

As per some suggestion I saw here in the forums, by switching back to "software" for all A/V codecs ripping works after that.

- Norm

Comment

Working...
          X