v9.0.3.2 beta BD Ripper drop down lists are BROKEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) v9.0.3.2 beta BD Ripper drop down lists are BROKEN

None of the drop down lists seem to work (won't drop to display list) when using BD Ripper. Copy function seems to work fine.

I've tried a complete uninstall and re-install to no avail. The list is in tact since I can scroll through it with the arrow keys, but it will not drop down.

Windows 8 64-bit Pro
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66GHz

Let me know if I can provide any thing else...
    Attached Files

Just tried the newest download of beta 9.0.3.2. This is still broken.

Comment

What are you guys talking about? I don't find anything? Screen shot please.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

As I described in my original post, I'm talking about the dropdown lists for both Audio and Subpicture. When I click on them they don't expand to show the list of options:

Multiple clicks and DVDFab hangs...

I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling twice and it still has the same behavior.

9.0.2.8 and 9.0.3.1 DO NOT have this problem. I've installed both them to test.

Comment

I can't reproduce and the reason for my confusion:
          Attached Files

Albert Einstein

Comment

Tried uninstalling ALL versions of DVDFab, deleting all DVDFab directories and clearing the registry of every DVDFab entry.

Rebooted, re-installed a fresh copy of 9.0.3.2. Still no luck.

Copy section works fine. But the Ripper section will still not drop down the lists from the Audio and Subtitle section.

Comment

Confirmed on CLEAN install of Windows 8 Pro (64-bit)

Tried installing 9.0.3.2 on a CLEAN install of Windows 8 Pro 64-bit. OS, then up-to-date patches, then DVDFab 9.0.3.2...

This still does not work.

NOTE: It's the dropdown lists for the individual titles that won't expand properly. The uppermost bar (Title, Play Time, Chapter, etc.) seems to work.
              Last edited by colossus71; 04-04-2013, 06:38 PM.

Comment

I had W8 on my lap top but blew it away and went back to W7, it was just too dodgy to suit me. My wife has it on hers, if she'll let me touch it I'll check this.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok, I installed 9.0.3.2 on her W8x64 lap top and it worked fine the drop menus worked as they should. The screen shot you posted looks fishy, none I've ever done have the "EN" all the way across like that. What is the title and how did you obtain it?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
                    US BDMV, my disc. It came in a set of all the HP titles...

I've tried it with several BDMV's (Avengers, Thor, etc.) all same...

Also, I use Copy to pull the Full Disc to the HDD first, then load it using Ripper. The screen shot is showing the Full Disc being pulled into Ripper. All the ancillary titles underneath the actual title usually show up with several Audio tracks (EN, EN, EN, EN). No idea why...

Curious whether your lady's laptop is an AMD or Intel...just wondering if it may be chip related.

Again, if I uninstall and load up 9.0.3.1, it works fine. Put 9.0.3.2 back on and it's hosed.
                    Last edited by colossus71; 04-04-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

My wife's lap top has an AMD processor, it has no BD drive so I tried an SD disc. I would check that but it would be quicker if you would check an SD disc to see it is the same story.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Yep, I'm afraid so. Tried a standard DVD a moment ago and it's the same...

I've also tried loading the discs, both SD and HD in directly (from the BD/DVD drive) vs. from the copied structure (on the HDD).

Comment

By me pal

Albert Einstein

Comment

Don't know if this would help to illuminate the strange behavior, but here are a series of thumbnails of what I see (I tried Argo BDMV this time):

pic 1) I switch over to Ripper and load in the Full Disc structure from my HDD (Copied using DVDFab 9.0.3.2)

pic 2) I try to open the drop down list for the Audio tracks to select. Nothing happens

pic 3) I move over to another of DVDFab's function tabs (in this case Converter) and I see the dropdown list THERE (very weird). DVDFab then hangs and I eventually have to kill in the Task Manager (notably the CPU usage remains VERY high all the while)

Again, this is on a fresh install of the OS. Aside from Windows 8 Pro 64-bit, there's no other software loaded.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on Win8 and Win7 with HP4 bd50 fulldisc folder source.
                              How about if using the physic disc?

Wilson
                              Please post your logs the default location is:
                              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
                              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
                              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
                              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X