Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper The Princess and the Frog

Greetings,

This is my first post. I have several DVD's that would not Rip, the Princess and the Frog, Barbie and the Diamond Castle, etc. As you can see I mainly use this to rip my child's movies to a chip so we can play them in the car.

I haved attached the log files. Please tell me if i should include and other files.

Incidentally, I rented another copy of the Princess and the Frog to see if it was my disk and got the same error.

Many thanks for your help.

Chuck
    Attached Files

There are read errors in the logs. Try cleaning with Windex and a lint free cloth. The discs may just be bad.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

I just tried different movie and got the same error.

Comment

Clean it too. It is not all that unusual.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Your using a older fab version download the newest version your disks cannot have deep scratches dirt or fingerprints on them if your going to copy them.They may play well but copying them is different and they really need to be free of deep scratches as this can also bring up read error's it's best to copy disks when their new.

You can buy a dvd repair cream in wallmart for about $5 called scratch out but this won't repair a really deep scratch and it's a bit messy to use.

Comment

I'm using Version 9 which I think is the latest version. I'll try one of my new disk and see if that makes a difference.

Comment

Working...
            X