Problems converting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems converting

Sorry I don't have time to give a lot of detail. I don't think it's necessary. I haven't been able to move one .iso to just make an mkv or mp4 without after the iso being loaded all menus stop responding. All menus stop responding if I attempt multiple items in the queue.

I mean it happens so often it's not even a functional program, I purchased this because I need to convert over 150 bluray .iso's to either mp4 or mkv and haven't so much as gotten one to start.

There's not a way this isn't a global problem, and someone suggested turning off all video acceleration as an answer. Ok, I'll turn off all the options that made be decide on this software. Please also tell your people to stop suggesting that, if I didn't want to use cuda there are dozens of free apps to do it. Not trying to be rude but have had $200 into this for 2 months and every version has done this. So, an update or suggestions (DO NOT TELL ME TO TURN OFF VIDEO ACCELERATION), I already have 150 bray iso to convert and don't want them done in 2016.

I'm sure things will get fixed and I like the interface / features, but it doesn't seem like you're software team has any good QA or quality control measures. If it's something with my machine I'm up for suggestions.

Jonnie

Hi Motaba
    I have moved your post here as it had nothing to do with the thread you posted in.
    It's hard to help without more information, please post your internal log.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 04-14-2013, 02:03 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

If you refuse to turn off you video crap, there is little we can do to help other than tell you that the problem is usually caused by drivers for the GPU, so you maybe could give that detail here.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

What version of Fab are you using? 9.0.3.3 is the newest it came out today so try this first.

Comment

I just finished an iso BR to mkv passthrough 9.0.3.3, A/V sync is spot on by the way, so no not a global problem.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Why don't you take baby steps being your new try to make 1 conversion use MKV passthrough with 1 Iso and see how that turns out before you start loading up the program with tasks.

We know it works we do it all the time.Make sure you have the new version I gave you the link for in my last post because the new version fixes things that diddn't work right and adds new things ok.

Now if your having trouble only when you load the program with multi tasks maybe you need someone to tell you the proper steps to do this.But lets make 1 first so you see the program works for you ok.

Comment

Working...
            X