X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) All 6 Star Wars movies crash Blu-Ray Ripper

Hi

ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

staring with 9.0.32 (and then to 9.0.33) all Six Star Wars movies immediately crash DVDFab when loading the ISO.

I would REALLY REALLY REALY REALLY REALLY REALLY like to rip these titles.

Any idea of when this bug will be fixed? I have sent, probably, 25 error reports when it happens -- still not fixed.

Hi stewie7669
    Sorry to hear that your having troubles, you will need to post your internal log with the latest failures, they will be at the end of the log.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
      Hi stewie7669
      Sorry to hear that your having troubles, you will need to post your internal log with the latest failures, they will be at the end of the log.
      CBR929
      I should mention that the disks were converted to ISOs by other software. If I try to mount the iso through DVDFAB, then the star wars movies will crash DVDFAB. If I mount the iso's in VirtualCloneDrive, it does not crash DVDFAB.

I will try to make it crash again and send the logs (although I did tell it to send when the crash occurred.)
      Last edited by CBR929; 04-16-2013, 09:50 PM. Reason: forum rules

Comment

Try this older version of Fab it worked really well.

Comment

Hi stewie7669
          Please use Fab for the whole process of creating the ISO.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I have the same issue when using ISO --> BD ripper for these films. The only difference is I used DVDFab for the entire process.

Just to clarify the process...
            1. Use Bluray Copy to create ISO (full disc BD50)
            2. Use Bluray Ripper to make H264 MP4
            3. Crash occurs while loading ISO causing force-close of DVDFab

The attached log is only the startup of DVDFab, attempting a rip to MP4, and the crash. If you need a log of the copy process to, I'll need to re-copy it to generate the log again.

Thank you,
            --VH
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VanishingHope View Post
              I have the same issue when using ISO --> BD ripper for these films. The only difference is I used DVDFab for the entire process.

Just to clarify the process...
              1. Use Bluray Copy to create ISO (full disc BD50)
              2. Use Bluray Ripper to make H264 MP4
              3. Crash occurs while loading ISO causing force-close of DVDFab

The attached log is only the startup of DVDFab, attempting a rip to MP4, and the crash. If you need a log of the copy process to, I'll need to re-copy it to generate the log again.

Thank you,
              --VH
              Hi,
              VanishingHope
              Which profile are you using? I can't get it from your log.

Comment

The profile is mp4.h264.ac3. All setting are default.

I think the log does not show it because it crashes prior to loading the titles for me to pick.

Tried to rip from the disc too (versus ISO) and the application crashes still.

Upgraded to 9.0.3.7 just this morning and same issue. Tried in 9.0.3.5, 9.0.3.6, and now 9.0.3.7.

Thank you,
                --VH

Comment

Working...
                X