This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Given Up On This Product

I have finally given up with this software. I've tried the versions 8 & 9 and the synch is always off either a little or a lot. I've turned off the GPU button as suggested, but it doesn't solve it completely. I am tired of trying to adjust different settings (FPS etc). A year ago and before we never had this problem. You would just put your DVD in and would copy perfectly. Now a lot of the messages here complain about the synch problem that doesn't seem to be fixed by the makers of this product. Why is the software so bad in the last year when it used to be perfect.

I have just tried Other software & it works perfectly. The picture is perfect, the synch is perfect, no problems and very easy to use with no adjustment necessary. Sorry DVD Fab, you used to be great but no more. My expiration is up in October & I will not be renewing.
    Last edited by CBR929; 04-15-2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: Forum rules

Which profile do you use?

We have spent a lot of time on dealing with different a/v sync problems. I'm sorry for your problem, but we will fix it with your help.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I don't know if you can help. I've tried both the versions 8 & 9 (all versions of the the 9) and have yet had any disk come out perfect. The audio synch is off by a little (hardly noticeable but still apparent), to really off where the audio is 2 seconds off the picture. 've done both settings for the Ipod and Ipad. First I tried disabling the GPU button as was suggested, and that helped a bit but it still doesn't solve the problem on all disks. I've tried setting the FPS to 29 FPS, I've tried changing audio to mono. I've tried everything that was suggested but nothing seems to work. I don't understand why the software two years ago had no problems, needed no adjustments & the last year there have been so many problems. What else can you suggest?

Comment

Try this older version from last Nov. see if it works any better.You can take the copy guard out with the current version if it doesn't do it then convert with the older program.

Comment

I had this problem recently when ripping a DVD, the audio was slightly out of sync by a fraction of a second. So I ripped it again, but this time I chose AAC instead of mp3. That fixed it. The audio was then perfectly in sync.

I should point out that I ALWAYS choose Dolby Pro Logic II for the audio encoding. I'm not interested in preserving 5.1 on ripped videos. I mean, what's the point? We rip our discs for different reasons, but for me, I rip them so I can watch them on my tablet or laptop etc. 5.1 sound is not needed.

Try selecting Dolby Pro Logic II instead of 5.1 and choose AAC, and see how you go. Like I said, it fixed my sync problems.

Comment

In the version 9 I tried aac and dolby pro logic and the second time I selected stereo instead of the pro logic. I used my new Django Unchained as the disk. Both times the synch was off (not as bad as others but I could still see it was off a little.
            In the version 8.2.2.1 which you suggested there is no option for selecting aac so in the sound options I just selected stereo. Again it was off a bit.

I tried the disk in the other software program and with no fuss with adjustments, it worked perfectly, the picture was perfect & the audio matched.

I'm afraid your program no longer works.
            Last edited by CBR929; 04-18-2013, 10:41 AM. Reason: forum rules

Comment

Working...
            X