BR ripper resetting ATV3 bits/pixel ever since 9.0.3.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) BR ripper resetting ATV3 bits/pixel ever since 9.0.3.4

Ever since the 9.0.3.4 release, no matter how many times you tell it to set to High Quality under Apple TV3, it switches it back to "Customized" and .20 bits/pixel. I went into settings to see if there was a way to change the "Customized" level but it doesn't live in preferences. I have also manually advanced the bar next to bits/pixel to .25 and as soon as you hit ok, it resets to .20. I tried just changing the number as well.

I like to get as close to quality as possible, size doesn't matter to me. I have ripped pretty much the entirety of the rest of my BR collection at .25 and my OCD is losing it now that its forcing .20 on me...help!

Edit: I did also upgrade to 9.0.3.5 this morning, tried all of these steps over again and its still resetting to .20.

9.0.3.8 issue still exists...

Whenever you choose high quality, and hit OK it sets back to Customized which reduces back to .2 bits/pixel. Probably the most annoying part about this is even if you tell it to set as default, it does this.

I also noticed that with the new version which is supposed to allow you to select dual audio channel option, if you click it and hit set as default, it never saves that checkbox as a default. You have to select the option individually for every rip...

Do the developers even look on this forum? I posted this quite a while ago with not even an observation of the report issue.

Comment

9.0.3.8 also slow...

Also, 9.0.3.8 is running at around half the speed of all of its predecessors. My processor usage isn't going above 50% and GPU is at 20%. All of the previous versions processor would hang around 85% and GPU at 30-40% resulting in around 100-140fps, now I'm rocking 60-70...please fix this.

Comment

Working...
      X