9.0.3.6 Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper 9.0.3.6 Subtitles

Can anyone explain how the subtitles work in v9.0.3.6? I have tried the default settings but get subtitles for everything.
    In previous versions you could select to only display forced subtext. This option no longer seems to be available. I only want to display subtext when watching a movie that has a non-english phrase in it.

What file format are you ripping to and what are you using to play your files? I have the same problem but have found that it is not DVDFab's fault. I mainly use XBMC to play my files, but forced subs do not work. However, they work just fine when played with PowerDVD 12. Unfortunately PDVD 12 has Cinavia. Maybe try a different player?

Comment

Hi cece67
      The option is in Fab settings, see pic
      CBR929
      Attached Files
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

But don't forget that some titles are authored totally differently and the 'Forced Subs" are held in a stream of their own and Fab cannot handle this non-standard authoring.

Around 5-10% of titles have this problem and the only way to make any sende out of of them is to actually inspect them with "Subtitle Edit" which is a FREE downloadable utility.
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
        X