This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FabCore 6.2.1.5 Crash Using Command Line

The /SUBTILE batch command line problem is fixed but there is a new problem that causes Fabcore to crash at the very end of the DVD2Mobile. The conversion completes but errors out prior to the /CLOSE

DVDFab Version 6.2.1.5
    Windows Vista
    I tried it on several movies and it fails on all of them

"C:\Program Files\DVDFab 6\DVDFab.exe" /TITLE /MODE "DVDGENERIC" /SRC "J:\MOVIE\iso\ANGELS_AND_DEMONS.iso" /DEST "J:\MOVIE\avi" /PROFILE "generic.default" /SUBTITLE "English" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "Yes" /CLOSE

I attached the profile, .bat file, gif of the failure.

I am going to file this as a bug. I'll use a link to this post to let them know the details.
    Attached Files

I've been using the command line on the new beta verison under W7 and have not had any problems. - Not that this helps much!

I have successfully converted several ISO images into AVI's using a very similar batch file.

I this I'll add a pause at the end just so I can see that it all finished correctly.

On a seperate do you know what the /SUBTITLE "English" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "Yes"

options do.

thanks

Comment

The /SUBTITLE "English" /DISPLAYFORCEDSUB "Yes" force DVDFab to put forced subtitles in the movie. You also need to make sure the profile has render to video. An example is Angels and Demons. I do it for all movies since I am never sure which ones have subtitles.

It does complete the conversion but errors out either prior or doing the /CLOSE.

Comment

Working...
      X