Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When creating a 3D SBS MKV is REMUX an option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) When creating a 3D SBS MKV is REMUX an option?

Hello.

I will recive a brand New pc this month and start making backups of all my Movies only using the MKV REMUX option, as i wanna keep the video untouched and main audio untouched. But when it comes to my 3D Movies is there an MKV REMUX option? Just wanna ask before i start Experimenting With various settings. Here i want the same, one video and audio file untouched.

Thank You.

Only views? No one has an answear?

Please help.

Comment

MKV does not yet remux subtitles into the file. fengtao has promised to add this functionality. I recommend you take a look at one of the 3D.m2ts profiles it does remux subtitles and you'll end with one file with all of it. I don't see a pass through profile but I'm sure you can make one work for you if your device will play an m2ts file.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Thank You.

REMUX subs i don`t care about at the moment, all i wanna know is if i can copy a 3d remux the same way i copy a 2d REMUX? Keeping the video and sound untouched.

When will you release a Version that store the subs in the container? Should i wait or long wait? I know that make mkv has this option.

Comment

3D.mkv.passthrough should do what you want. It will extract subs to .sub and .idx if you want them. Passthrough means it will pass audio and video through to the container unchanged which I think is what you want.
          Last edited by 90312; 05-09-2013, 12:22 AM. Reason: Fat fingers
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X