Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conversion Settings Just Change Randomly (Anyone Else See This)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conversion Settings Just Change Randomly (Anyone Else See This)

Try this scenario. Load up a DVD to convert to a Mobile Format.

1) If the default cropping settings are customized and you would like them to be automatic, click the automatic radio button.

2) Click OK

3) Open up the conversion settings again and the setting is back to Customized.

Why oh why...and when it converts maybe it will use the last setting, but who can know.

Another Example:

1) Go to Video Effect from Conversion Settings

2) Set your cropping settings to Automatic

3) Choose and output format

4) Hit OK

5) Now on the Conversion Settings screen the output resolution has just changed at Random.

These issues make this software unusable. How can I convert a file when it is completely random what will actually come out the other side. Sometimes the output files work and other times the output resolution or cropping settings get changed on the way to the conversion and the data is just rubbish. I would like to see these issues addressed. As it stands, I want my 100 bucks back.

Love,

Ron

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.

For example, what version of Fab?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
    X