mp4 file problem with version 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) mp4 file problem with version 9

I have been using version 8 to re-encode bluray iso files to mp4 format in order to stream the videos to different devices in our home. I recently upgraded to version 9 and followed the same protocol and ended up with mp4 files of my movies. However, the newly created mp4 files would not stream to any of my devices. The DLNA player on my iPad simply said that it was unable to initialize while the two network enabled bluray players just sat there and churned away and never opened the movie. Upon examination of the file, I can't see anything that would create an issue. It is an mp4 file and plays flawlessly on a PC with windows media. I have since reverted back to version 8 and I am going to retry one of the movies that was giving me fits. I would like to know what I need to do in order to use version 9, however because I would imagine in the future it will be the only option.

FWIW, version 9 seemed to take at least twice as long as version 8 to encode the file . Maybe there is a setting I am missing, but it is beyond me at this point.

How about giving a try of the latest realease 9039?

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
      How about giving a try of the latest realease 9039?
      I uninstalled everything and went with a clean install (of the latest version) but still ended up with the same results.

Comment

Working...
      X