mp4 passthrough crashes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) mp4 passthrough crashes

So, have not had much success with mp4 and specifically passthrough profile in 9.x. Currently using 9.0.4.0 and can consistently crash ripper on a couple of blurays. See errors in logs.

Have tried changing configuration, nothing seems to fix it.
    Attached Files

Try turning off all GPU related crap in your settings.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

No dice ... the GPU acceleration I do not think is the problem, crashes with all GPU acceleration turned off.

Comment

If you have PCM or DTS audio that's a useless profile anyway, it automatically selects h264.aac for you.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

So while I appreciate the reply, it isn't really helpful. The disc in question rip just fine in 8.2.2.8 using the h264.aac profile. They fail for me in a different way using the h264.aac profile in 9.0.4.0 .... the idea behind reporting this, is to get some ambition around fixing it.

Comment

It was not intended to be helpful, just commentary. It will take a developer to fix this.
            Last edited by 90312; 05-19-2013, 01:25 AM.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

And the idea behind asking you whether you select a PCM track in the Audiocopy profile is to draw your attention to the fact that this WILL cause the arror and will never be fixed.
              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Okay, I guess I came off the wrong way. So the tracks on the streams on the bluray are all AC3 and one TrueHD.

Comment

Hi there,
                  It's an issue about mp4.passthrough VC1 source. Fab doesn't support it! We'll add a tip when you are trying to do mp4.passthrough with VC1 source in the next release.
                  Thanks for your support.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                    X