"Anchorman" Crashes DVDfab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try the new beta 9.0.4.4.
    Fix: An error 1010/1000 problem when copying Blu-ray 3D disc in certain cases.
    Fix: A crash problem when ripping Blu-ray with 3d.mkv.h264.audiocopy profile, such as: HUGO_3D.iso
    If you still have trouble with the GPU stuff off send the newest log using 9044 to fab.http://www.dvdfab.com/contact.htm
    Last edited by glenns; 06-05-2013, 04:56 PM.

Comment

One step forward, two steps back.....

Good news.... it doesn't crash any more (the title uses DTS-Master HD).

Bad news....

1. The sound precedes the video by 2 seconds throughout the conversion
      2. The channels are all screwed up. The center comes out of the left and the L/R comes out of the center and nothing comes out of the right.
      Last edited by stewie7669; 06-06-2013, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I have tried the last 4 versions of DVDFab including the most current, DVDFab9105 and it still can not read the Anchorman Bluray. The movie plays just fine on my home player so I know its not the disk. This is the ONLY movie I have ever had problems with too...

Comment

king107s you need to post an internal log. The fact it plays in your set top player tells you nothing at all about backing it up. You can't make the assumption the disk will backup because it plays. Post the log.
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

stewie7669: Post a internal log file for your try with 9105 with gpu stuff off.Also try version 8085 you can get it on the front page.

Comment

Working...
            X