Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "To MP4" feature is available in DVD to Mobile?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "To MP4" feature is available in DVD to Mobile?

Ok, so I'm trying out this software. I'm looking for a decent application to convert DVD movies to MP4 to put on my Blackberry Storm.

I just converted a movie successfully about an hour ago. But now it won't let me use DVD to Mobile anymore. When I click on "to MP4" I just keep getting a message that says 'The "To MP4" feature is available in DVD to Mobile'. It gives me this same message for each mobile type.

What gives? It says my trial for DVD to Mobile doesn't expire until January 2010.

are you sure you are using the DVD to Mobile and not trying to use the File to mobile?

Comment

Nope. File to mobile works just fine. It's just DVD to Mobile. It worked fine once today.

Here's a screenshot of the message I keep getting:

Fighting game fansite focusing on Mortal Kombat, Injustice: Gods Among Us, and Killer Instinct

It says DVD to Mobile doesn't expire until Jan 22, 2010. However, DVD to DVD has expired. Does that have anything to do with it. If it does, than that would be odd because like I said DVD to Mobile worked earlier today.
      Last edited by jstrianese; 12-23-2009, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Yes you need to have DVD to DVD in order to use DVD to Mobile as they work together also it might have had one more conversion in it before it was time to start showing the message

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
          Yes you need to have DVD to DVD in order to use DVD to Mobile as they work together also it might have had one more conversion in it before it was time to start showing the message
          Ahhh, ok. Would've been nice if the message was a little more descriptive. Thanks.

Comment

Yes that message should be a little more clear but they do say on the website that DVD to DVD is needed for the DVD to Mobile to work

Comment

Working...
            X