Hansel & Gretel - Audio Out of Synch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Hansel & Gretel - Audio Out of Synch

I just updated to 9045 and am having audio synch problems when ripping Hansel & Gretel Witch hunters to MKVH264 Audiocopy format. The sound is at least one second behind the video. I have tried all combinations of CUDA, Software only, litening recoding on/off but the same result. However, 9045 rips 'Oz, Great and Powerful' and other BD titles without any synch problems - Also and older version (8222) rips Hansel and Gretel without problems as well. I always copy the BD to my HDD and then perform any ripping to a different format (always mkv H264 Audiocopy) from the HDD - Not directly from the BD itself. So, in essence, 9045 WILL rip copies to mkv without problems but has a real issue with Hansel and Gretel (AC3 Dolby True HD) --- The log extract is attached --- Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks
    Attached Files

Hansel & Gretel

No responses to my post? As additional information, the BD M2TS copy to my HDD streams just fine over the network via the Dune media player ---

Comment

yes hi i was having the same problem i made a copy of paul maccartney rockshow useing 9045 and the sound was also out of synch as was oz the great and powerful i dont know about hansel and gretel i made a copy of the dvd have not play back yet i used dvdfab 8228 with paul maccartney rockshow and the sound was fine there somethng wrong with dvdfab 9045 with the audio out of synch problem dvdfab needs to fix the problem.

Comment

Well, I'm not sure about assistance, but you have company at any rate.

I experienced no issues when ripping Hansel and Gretel to a BD folder with 9045...however, such was not the case when converting to mkv.h264.audiocopy.
        The resultant .mkv file had horrible a/v sync problems.

This is a very rare occurrence for me (I convert all BDs to mkv for playback on media players) and I honestly can't recall the last version that "stumbled" like this, but this is exactly why many of us " old farts" hang on to previous installers and often have multiple versions installed.
        Hansel and Gretel converted with v.8085 perfectly...ie., no a/v sync issues

Admittedly, having to check a conversion for problems is a pain, but it only takes a few seconds to check for sync issues and can save a great deal of frustration later on.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

A/V Synch

Thanks for confirming Maineman - Appreciated --- I am similar to you and make a 'Main Movie' BD copy to my NAS HDD for later playback and archiving. But, If I am due to go overseas then I convert to the smaller MKV size to store on a smaller USB HDD which is why I noticed the problem. I also have 4 different versions installed 'Just in case' but lets hope the devs can find a reason for this particular movie - Just as a matter of interest, I'd like to know why this happens on this movie and not others

Comment

I had the same problem, out of sync audio with hansel and gretel, but also with snith, oz, and cload atlas!

But I'm just like MaineMan, I use an older version! (h264autocopy maine movie mkv!) IMOH, instead of fixing things in v9 you get told to trun this off, or try this instead! Never had to with version 8's!

Comment

A/V Synch Problems in 9045

OK FAB devs --- This is obviously not an isolated problem --- So, how about a fix?

Comment

While not having mkv problem with Hansel.... did have MKV problem with The Great and Powerful Oz.

Looks like something amiss with the MKV process.

Comment

We will check this issue asap.
                  DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                  http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Same issue with Men in Black

This is problem the same as my post about Men in Black.

Comment

A/V Synch - 9045

And others as well (See the post "Sound out of Synch") so the problem is quite widespread

Comment

Working...
                      X