Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) bluray rip

Hi,
    hab mal ne frage an euch. Hab schon bei google geschaut aber wollte mal wissen was ihr so sagt.
    Ich möchte ne Blu-Ray Film rippen, welches format nehme ich am besten damit ich eine qualität erreiche die 100% der auf der Blu-Ray entspricht. Ich möchte also in sachen bild und ton qualität keinen verlusst machen. und könnt ihr mir ein programm empfehlen?

Danke schon mal für die antworten

You've posted in the English language forum, if you want help here provide an English translation.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

hi,
      hab mal ne question for you. I've already looked on google but wanted to know what you say.
      I would ne Blu-ray movie rip, what format should I use so that I get a best quality 100% corresponds to the Blu-Ray. So I want picture and sound quality in things not make bereavement. and can you recommend me a program?

Thanks in advance for the answer

Comment

BluRay ripper will make a couple things, m2ts and mkv passthrough that gives 100% playback quality if your device supports them.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X