No announcement yet.

how to easily remove director comments without checking each audio track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) how to easily remove director comments without checking each audio track

Hello,

I ripped a blu-ray folder into a mkv file. but it contains the director comments and other comments. I figured out that I had to select a certain audio track, however I had to do trial and error of ripping the first track after figuring out which audio track is the director and other comments. in this case, the main movie audio track was 'English DTS-HD Master/5.1'; but I would like rip a bunch of blu-ray movies all at once without doing these trial and error for each movie. so my question is, is there a way to figure out easily?

I just looked at another blu-ray movie that I want to rip and its audio track only as 'English AC-3/5.1" and 'English AC-3/2"

Can I assume that the main movie audio track is something like XXXX/5.1 ?

thanks!

I think that's a pretty safe bet. Commentaries are usually AC3/2 streams, but you can't always count on that.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      I think that's a pretty safe bet. Commentaries are usually AC3/2 streams, but you can't always count on that.
      ok thanks. I'll see if my media player can select which audio track to play, if it can't weed out the commentary ones then will have to just select the main 5.1 ones

Comment

Don't forget their are 7.1 main audio tracks in a lot of movies now sometimes their are (2) 5.1 tracks one dts ane dolby digital.

Comment

Working...
        X