Subtitles not synced up properly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitles not synced up properly

Hello, everyone. I'm trying out the trial of DVDFab 9.0.5.5 and I am using the Blu-ray Ripper to make some mkv.passthroughs. To make things as clutter free as possible, I left the subtitle mode to "Remux into file." Unfortunately with that option (everything is on default presets) I get subtitles that appear after lines being said in a movie instead of during them. They also only appear for a brief moment, or not at all. If I change the option to "Extract to idx/sub file instead, I get the subtitles separated from the mkv, but they display correctly. I'm new to DVDFab and I was thinking of buying it if I can get this working. Thanks.

Sounds like a player with your player or player software.

What are you using to play the file?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
      Sounds like a player with your player or player software.

What are you using to play the file?
      VLC Player. Also, certain Blu-rays don't rip into 5.1 either. About half don't. I double checked.

Comment

Hi,
        Confirm this is a bug, the subtitle is missing sometimes when ripper to mkv.passthrough with remux subtitle. It's in our to-do list.
        Please try the profile "mkv.audiocopy" or "mkv.ac3", the subtitle is work fine.

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X