Subtitles not showing in rip or in Preview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Subtitles not showing in rip or in Preview

I'm running 9.0.6.0 in Windows 8 and every rip, no matter what the subtitle settings, will NOT rip the subs nor show in the Preview window.

I am ripping Aftershock which has some non-English speaking actors. I watched the film before I ripped it and there are subs for their conversations, but when I rip using .MP4 or .WMV I am not seeing the subs in the final rip. I have tried using both Forced subs and just having the sub streams chosen without success.

I have seen other posts similar to mine without any real solution other than to choose the stream seen when reviewing the preview. Well, when running the preview, no matter what sub is chosen nothing changes, no sub is present.

In the "Settings" under "Streams" I changed my settings from a preselected English subtitle to "Do not preselect any subtitle track" which didn't change anything either.

Is this a bug or am I just missing something? I have been using DVDFab since version 5 and this is the first time I have run into this problem.

Help?

Are you choosing burn in, external file or mux?

Option 2 & 3 will not work with WMP.

Also some titles are badly authored and "Forced Subs" are contained in their own stream.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

And try changing your preview viewing engine to "Internal" to see subs in the preview window. Mine won't show them at all using direct show.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
      X