This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

failed to create directory error

Hi, I'm very new to this but here goes--- when attempting DVD to mobile, trying to save to the WMV format, i get a Failed to create directory error. I'm using version 6.2.0.5 of DVDFAB.
    I assume it's because the movie is so new? is there a way around it or am I out of luck?

As a new member with only one post, welcome to this forum.

You may have not yet read the "Forum Rules". Please take the time to do so and ensure that you comply with them.

Also ensure that you use common courtesy whilst on this forum and that means not hijacking someone else's thread.

Your post doesn't have enough meaningful information for us to be able to assist you. Please take the time to read the "Help Us Help You" threads which are linked in my signature below and come back and provide the required information.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by jenniferjjn View Post
      Hi, I'm very new to this but here goes--- when attempting DVD to mobile, trying to save to the WMV format, i get a Failed to create directory error. I'm using version 6.2.0.5 of DVDFAB.
      I assume it's because the movie is so new? is there a way around it or am I out of luck?
      I had the same issue when I installed version 5 alongside version 6.
      I deleted the FullDisc sub-folder in the DVDFab folder where the files are stored. When I restarted DVDFab, it recreated the FullDisc sub-folder and the message went away.
      Not sure why you get the message but deleting and recreating the relevant sub-folder may help.

Comment

Working...
      X