No announcement yet.

What's with 6.0.6.6?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) What's with 6.0.6.6?????

Ok, what's up with the big change in 9.0.6.6. No longer able to choose MKV Audiocopy or MKV passthrough. Only gives option of "MKV". Even when you go into advance settings there are no options for these. For the past year I was told that DVDFab would rip 7.1 audio channel discs to 7.1 audio channel rips using MKV audiocopy. Now when I go into the advance settings tab under MKV, even though it shows 7.1 as the source, the best output it allows is 5.1. Has MKV audiocopy actually been doing a exact audiocopy or has DVDFab been downgrading the audio to 5.1 all along. When I play these rips using XBMC, it has only showed each rip as 5.1 audio and I thought that XBMC was maybe displaying the wrong info. Maybe XBMC has been correct all this time and the rips were only 5.1 all along. Now myself and everyone else needs the truth for once. Does DVDFab rip using MKV audiocopy exact audiocopies or does it downgrade the audio to 5.1 if the source is 7.1? If it does rip exact, why isn't there an option for 7.1 in the output drop down box under MKV when the source is 7.1?

Meant to say 9.0.6.6 in the thread title. Sorry, hit wrong button.

you can select it here, might have to squint a little!
    Attached Files
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Passthrough AudioCopy

Originally posted by Maiisoh View Post
      Ok, what's up with the big change in 9.0.6.6. No longer able to choose MKV Audiocopy or MKV passthrough. Only gives option of "MKV". Even when you go into advance settings there are no options for these. For the past year I was told that DVDFab would rip 7.1 audio channel discs to 7.1 audio channel rips using MKV audiocopy. Now when I go into the advance settings tab under MKV, even though it shows 7.1 as the source, the best output it allows is 5.1. Has MKV audiocopy actually been doing a exact audiocopy or has DVDFab been downgrading the audio to 5.1 all along. When I play these rips using XBMC, it has only showed each rip as 5.1 audio and I thought that XBMC was maybe displaying the wrong info. Maybe XBMC has been correct all this time and the rips were only 5.1 all along. Now myself and everyone else needs the truth for once. Does DVDFab rip using MKV audiocopy exact audiocopies or does it downgrade the audio to 5.1 if the source is 7.1? If it does rip exact, why isn't there an option for 7.1 in the output drop down box under MKV when the source is 7.1?

Meant to say 9.0.6.6 in the thread title. Sorry, hit wrong button.

We will continue to adjust profile recently.

Comment

Working...
      X