A bug and a wish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) A bug and a wish

When canceling a job after cancel button is used a fab box comes up and asks do you really want to cancel job press yes and program hangs.

When setting CRF to say 23 you have to set it all the time as only your old decoder setting is saved i want to be able to save CRF 23 not have to reset every time I use it so can Fab be able to remember CRF and its settings?

Seems the hanging only happens with a single iso others work fine so disregard the bug report.

Comment

Remember Settings

When setting CRF to say 23 you have to set it all the time as only your old decoder setting is saved i want to be able to save CRF 23 not have to reset every time I use it so can Fab be able to remember CRF and its settings?[/QUOTE]

We are dealing with these problems, thank you for your feedback.

Comment

When setting CRF to say 23 you have to set it all the time as only your old decoder setting is saved i want to be able to save CRF 23 not have to reset every time I use it so can Fab be able to remember CRF and its settings?
        Good feedback!
        BTW, how about the video quality when using CRF?

Wilson
        Please post your logs the default location is:
        For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
        For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
        If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Wilson:The CRF looks very good I used setting 23 with cuda.I need to make more with fast action in it to really give a better test for video quality.I also want to try it with a movie with rain falling down a good test for any encoder/ decoder.

Comment

Working...
          X