Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Not saving the option "Split"

Ver 9.0.6.6

In the Advanced settings there is an option for "Split" (No split/Split chapter) and the issue is that I can't get the program to remember the setting if I change to Split chapter - the next time I start the program it defaults to No split.

Would it be possible in future versions of DVDFab to also add a third option - split by time (let the program split after every x minutes of video)? There are a lot of DVDs where the movie is just containing one chapter and for those the split option by chapter is useless.

Win 7 Ult/64 bit

Last edited by Gummigutta; 09-13-2013, 12:39 PM.

If you have to titles and you select split by chapter for each of them, only the second title is really split by chapter. The first one is just outputted as one file.
    Last edited by Gummigutta; 09-13-2013, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Remember Settings

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
      Ver 9.0.6.6

In the Advanced settings there is an option for "Split" (No split/Split chapter) and the issue is that I can't get the program to remember the setting if I change to Split chapter - the next time I start the program it defaults to No split.

Thank you for your suggestion, the problem we are modifying.

Comment

Ver 9.0.6.6

Would it be possible in future versions of DVDFab to also add a third option - split by time (let the program split after every x minutes of video)? There are a lot of DVDs where the movie is just containing one chapter and for those the split option by chapter is useless.

Win 7 Ult/64 bit

Thank you for your good advice, this feature will be reflected Video Effect function in future.

Comment

If you have to titles and you select split by chapter for each of them, only the second title is really split by chapter. The first one is just outputted as one file.
          Thank you very much for your advice, we are working to modify such problems.

Comment

Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Thanks for the fix!

Comment

Thanks for the fix!

Comment

Working...
                X