Autoselect all titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Ripper Autoselect all titles

In the prior versions there was a box in the upper left corner that you could click on and the program selected all opened titles and not just the main movie one.

I can't find this box in ver 9.0.6.6.

Could it also be an option to automatically show all included titles? Now it hides the ones that are not the main movie title and you have to manually click on the + sign to open up the other titles for showing.

We have work on these issues.
    In next beta versions, you will see the "Select all and unselect all" on the right click of the the source
    Last edited by Edison; 09-14-2013, 02:25 AM.
    I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
    Edison

Comment

Select All Titles

Originally posted by Gummigutta View Post
      In the prior versions there was a box in the upper left corner that you could click on and the program selected all opened titles and not just the main movie one.

I can't find this box in ver 9.0.6.6.

Could it also be an option to automatically show all included titles? Now it hides the ones that are not the main movie title and you have to manually click on the + sign to open up the other titles for showing.

Select all Title function in our Todo list,This feature will be reflected in the right-click menu.

BTW,Under what circumstances, you need to select all of the titles, the more detailed information you provide, we will do better functionality.

Thank you for your suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by lixichen View Post
        BTW,Under what circumstances, you need to select all of the titles, the more detailed information you provide, we will do better functionality.
        TV-series is more or less the only time I would use this select all function.

Comment

Originally posted by Edison View Post
          We have work on these issues.
          In next beta versions, you will see the "Select all and unselect all" on the right click of the the source
          Just found this feature in the released version. Very nice. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X