This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The file is unsupported

I am using DVD to DVD to dycrypt and write the files from a DVD to my hard drive. That seems to work fine.
    I am using DVD to Mobile to decrypt and write files into a format for both the IPOD Touch and into a format for the PSP. That seems to work fine (from the DVD).
    However, when I try use the File To Mobile option (purchased) the program starts to read the VOB files and comes back with "The File is Unsupported message on many of the VOB files. It doesn't matter what movie, it happens on many of them.
    Is anyone else having this problem? I have tried the 6.2.0.5 and the 6.2.1.5 Beta version with the same result and unsupported file message.
    I believe I have seen others post this same issue and didn't know exactly which forum to post it in. So, if I have put it in the wrong place, I am sorry.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

As I have said to you in the other post....

Do not double post. Your questions in both posts are the same.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Read Gregiboy's best practice: DVD to Mobile
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
      X