Can't stop the preview in 9.0.67

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Can't stop the preview in 9.0.67

I accidently hit the play button on the preview window. When I tried to stop it the movie kept playing and the only what I could stop it was to shut the program down.

Try to hit start button and see if it real start processing the Movie!

Comment

I did and it does but the preview still keeps playing.

Comment

If you are talking about the preview tab while the movie is encoding it won't stop and never has. Just click a different tab. If you are talking about before encoding starts I can't reproduce your issue, works for me.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

No, I'm talking about the preview in the main window before the encoding to see what you are getting.

Comment

I can't reproduce it with 9.0.6.7, starts and stops multiple times
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

I have encountered the same problem will all of the recent 9 versions. Prior to encoding, if you start the preview pane, you can't shut it off. You can change chapters and the preview will switch to the selected chapter but the preview will continue to run.

Once you start the preview no selection will stop it. If I need to preview certain chapters, I learned long ago to shut down DVDFab and restart before I begin encoding. Otherwise the movie will continue to play in the background while the encoding process is working.

I always considered it to be a low priority known bug that the programmers hadn't yet had the opportunity to correct. I figured that they're still busy trying to correct the various audio/video sync issues

Comment

Originally posted by dglidden View Post
                I accidently hit the play button on the preview window. When I tried to stop it the movie kept playing and the only what I could stop it was to shut the program down.

Same thing here, but I can RIGHT click on the preview video and select stop and it quits.

Comment

Originally posted by fofiddyracer View Post
                  Same thing here, but I can RIGHT click on the preview video and select stop and it quits.
                  Great solution! I tried your method and it works perfectly. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                  X