Keep DTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Keep DTS

In the latest beta, it is not possible to keep the dts track (or core) when converting a 3D Bluray. Is it mandatory converting to aac or ac3?

When you convert make sure HD soundtrack is checked if you want it.If you don't want HD sound un check it and check remove hd audio then you should get core soundtrack instead.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Keep DTS

Originally posted by madeinlisboa View Post
      In the latest beta, it is not possible to keep the dts track (or core) when converting a 3D Bluray. Is it mandatory converting to aac or ac3?

Hi, madeinlisboa

If you need to retain the DTS soundtrack, you need in the Advanced Settings, select "Copy Audio" at least.
      You can choose 3D MP4 or 3D MKV Profile.
      Attached Files

Comment

madeinlisboa: Could you tell us what your converting to? my post above should have said to check the hd audio track and remove hd audio if using ripper.I tested a chapter on iron man 3 (3d) and having both checked i was able to reduce the 7.1 dts Master to 5.1 dts regular without changing any of Fabs settings or advanced settings.I made a m2ts side by side 3d with it.

I also made a chapter from the same movie with the blu ray copy program using main movie on the second page after you press the next button I checked remove hd audio I didn't have to go into Fab settings and that also produced a 5.1 dts regular soundtrack from a Dts master 7.1 soundtrack that's on the main movie.We don't know what you are converting to so to answer your question we need more information 3d side by side in what container such as m2ts-mkv-mp4 etc.Also full 3d 25 gig or side by side 3d.
        Last edited by glenns; 09-28-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Fixed in the latest beta

Comment

Working...
          X