Dvd blu ray ripper isues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Dvd blu ray ripper isues

HELLO I ATTACHED MY LOG,I CANNOT EITHER RIP BLU RAYS OR DVD ANYMORE, COMING UP WITH
    1m 26.30s: error: Work 1 failed, Error = control graph control_filter_error error: filter name(native_mux), type(128), id(11), get module_error(module_mux_mp4 module_mux_mp4 error_write_audio_sample)
    PLEASE HELP, TY, STEVE.
    Attached Files

You need to attach the dvdfab_internal log please.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Riiper blu ray issues

Ok sent it as a zip file,the internal log, ty, steve.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi swizzer
        Please make sure your settings are set the same as in my pic...
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Attached Files
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

dvd ripper issues

Thank you but that did not help,got same error,any other suggestions or is the software just not good on my computer anymore? ty, Steve.

Comment

Hi swizzer
            You can try uninstalling Fab and cleaning the registry with something like CCleaner until nothing is found, then reinstalling Fab.
            Also make sure that your video card has its latest drivers installed.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Are you using bit defender for your security program?

Comment

ripper issues

No, im now using only norton anti virus,bit defender is not currently being used i used a diffrent harddrive source and it seems to rip, but not sure yet of the finished movie,ill keep you posted, ty everyone for there help so far,i love dvd fab but was bummed when this started happening out of the blue 2 days ago,i even tried system restore,Steve.

Comment

Ripper issues

It looks like everything is now up and running perfect,succesful copy made,used a diffrent harddrive to save too, it seems that acutally fixed issue,Steve.

Comment

Working...
                  X