9.0.6.8 Iron Man 3 3D problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 9.0.6.8 Iron Man 3 3D problem

Can't open disc. Reports "Unknown Error" and says to check for newer version. I think I have the latest. Any ideas as to cause and fix for this?
    Thanks.

Make sure the disk is clean and fingerprint free I just did this disk without any trouble in the latest beta 9068.Also check your blu ray drives firmware for the latest firmware.Post the internal log for this disk if you still have trouble.

Comment

Same problem here. See attached. Works in V8. Brand new disk, right out if box so no finger prints.
      Attached Files

Comment

Post the internal log.

Comment

You asking me to post the internal log?

Sorry but decided long ago that I was not going to be an unpaid beta tester for DVDFab. If it was $19.99, okay, I'll post my logs.

DVDFab is expensive and as such the developers should be doing this kind of trouble shooting.

V8 works.

I'll let folks know there is an issue. Beyond that, my time is valuable and I have chosen to NOT be a free beta tester.

If others want to be, their choice of course.

Comment

jsmiddleton4, 9.0.6.3 is the last official release version. If you don't want to beta test don't download and use beta versions.
            How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi,

Please try it again.

Wilson
              Please post your logs the default location is:
              For DVDFab 13: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\DVDFab13\Log
              For StreamFab: C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\StreamFab\log
              Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.
              If it's the burning issue, please also attach burn log.

Thanks!

Comment

Doesn't work in the official release either. And more importantly in terms of DVDFab, "Official" releases are also in practice BETA.

Will try it again with .70 "official release.

Comment

Newest release version, .70, reads Iron Man Bluray as expected.

Glad to see it is fixed.

Comment

Working...
                  X