9.0.6.9 won't open disks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 9.0.6.9 won't open disks

I'm having problems getting Iron Man 3 and This Is The End to open. I've re-installed the software and I'm still getting a message that I need to update the software.
    Attached Files

Looks like the same error as mine, we both also have the same graphics card, Nvidia 560.

Have you updated Windows lately or updated you graphics card drivers?

Are you using Windows XP, 7 or 8?

Regards,

Graham

Comment

I haven't received any updates from windows and I haven't updated my drivers for my graphics card in a couple months. I'm also using Windows 7.

Comment

You should always update graphic card,windows and check your blu ray burners firmware for latest updates.

I would also try taken fab off your computer when it asks if you want your settings saved check yes then download cc cleaner a free program to clean all junk files then clean registry of old stuff that may be causing conflicts.Then download latest version of Fab and run it.

CC cleaner can clean the registry for you a lot of us use this free program and trust it.(download the free version) here http://www.downloadinfo.co/review/cc...&ts=1380837355
        Last edited by glenns; 10-03-2013, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Agreed, software and firmware should always be up to date, but in this case I'm more than positive it's a change in the DVDFab software since 9.0.6.7 that is causing some incompatibility issues.
          Here's a related thread:

The problem has been documented with XP, Win 7 & 8, on various titles.
          Try 9.0.6.6, that's the only version that works for me on XP.

Comment

When I said I haven't received any updates, I mean I haven't. I have my system set up for auto update on both my OS and my graphics cards. So how can I update when there is nothing to update?

Comment

Try 9070 and if that don't work try version 8.

Comment

I have just tried the latest official version 9.0.7.0 and I still can't rip any Blu-rays, just keep get update software.

Comment

You can't trust auto updates dglidden, not when it comes to graphics or sound cards.
                  I don't have a Nvidia card, mine is a Radeon HD. In the control center software for my card, there is a manual search option for new drivers, where it then contact the Ati server to see if a new version is available.

Is there not a similar option in the controling software for Nvidia cards ?

Comment

Some would call my routine OC but I call it experience. I always do a clean unistall, Windows/prefetch files deleted, scrub the registry, reboot on the clean registry, run the installer as administrator and reboot when advised. Takes an extra few minutes and I have to set preferences each time but I didn't have this issue even when signals and others did and said there was an issue with the server. I won't say this will help you but I will say it won't hurt you.
                    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                    Albert Einstein

Comment

I just went back to 9.0.6.7 and Iron man 3 opens fine. I'm sorry but this does confirm what I have been saying. There is a problem with the new builds.
                      Last edited by CBR929; 10-05-2013, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X