This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slower, slower, and ... stop.

I'm sure I won't get an answer without giving the serial numbers on the chips and the PCB on my computer but here's the latest issue with this 100 dollar robbery.

I have tried both the December 2009 beta release and the November 2009 stable release and both have the same issue. Also, this issue has been documented on other forums.

I am running Windows 7 and I'm trying to encode a file-to-mobile. It doesn't matter which format I'm attempting to write to. I've tried all the PSP formats and a number of the generic formats. Also, I've tried the process with and without the CPU maximizer or whatever the heck it's called.

It will run for a significant portion of the file and then the fps will start to drop, then it will drop a little more, and then a little more, and then it will stop trying. It just sits there displaying 0 fps and the percentage complete never changes.

So now I wait for a info filled response explaining how I haven't given enough information to provide any assistance whatsoever. Impress me boys, impress me...

Originally posted by guidocat View Post
    So now I wait for a info filled response explaining how I haven't given enough information to provide any assistance whatsoever. Impress me boys, impress me...
    Well for starters you can post the info it describes for posting that is located in the Help Us Help You

Also have you tried the reset DMA that is located in common settings of DVDFab?

Comment

I just gave this a try, and had no problems. I never use “file to mobile”, I use ”DVD to mobile” for going from the DVD to a mobile device. But to try to troubleshoot I took District 9 and ripped to a VOB pass through and then used “File to mobile” to put it on my PSP. The process worked as advertized, file mover even kicked in and put the file on the PSP for me. If you are attempting to encode from a DVD to a mobile device using “File to mobile” you are using the wrong module, you need to be using “DVD to Mobile”.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Guidocat 90312 is right from the main screen in the forum go to DVD Fab knowledge base/ guides and tips from users / best practice DVD to mobile and read that hope this helps.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

90312...you using Windows 7? I never had this problem with XP.

Comment

Oh, and I am trying to recode some video files to a format PSP can read. Not sure if you are familiar with the other problem. PSP encodes are failing for many when using multiple episode television series DVDs. So I am trying to use those files to recode to another format that the PSP might be able to read since the computer is able to play them.

Comment

Originally posted by guidocat View Post
              90312...you using Windows 7? I never had this problem with XP.
              I'm using Vista Ultimate, I'm going to wait and let you guys debug it first.

I have no idea on the other subject, never tried a TV series at all.
              How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X