9.0.7.0 mkv.h264.audiocopy profile broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) 9.0.7.0 mkv.h264.audiocopy profile broken

I usually rip bluray discs using the mkv.h264.audiocopy profile. After the latest upgrade to 9.0.7.0 when I load an iso and look at the advanced settings the audio section now shows "acc" as the codec option instead of the usual "Same as source" (the other options also show info as to reencode the audio instead of "Same as source" as it used to).

I have tested this with AC-3 TrueHD/5.1 and DTS-HD Master/5.1 tracks.

Please restore the option for audiocopy/passthrough

Make sure you check the copy audio box then the sound changes to same as source.
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

You are choosing the MKV Passthrough profile. I am not wanting to passthrough the video, I want to re-encode it, hence why I use the mkv.h264.audiocopy profile. The audio copy box is not present in that profile.

Comment

Here is a screen shot of what I see. Also, I can not find where to edit profiles after the update. Thanks for your help!
        Attached Files

Comment

Glenns advice will work:
          Attached Files
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Ok, so I have to use the general MKV profile and forego my mkv.h264.audiocopy profile. Thaks!

Previously I could make changes and save custom profiles. How do I do that in the latest version?

Comment

I think this is what you want so start with mkv profile uncheck video button then save as default profile by checking that box on the top of screen.The profile button is on the lower left of the screen( its not in advanced settings) click that to open the profile box where you can change things.In my screen shot it says mkv because that's what it's set for now.
              Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X