Blu Ray Forced Subtitles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Blu Ray Forced Subtitles

Has anyone successfully gotten forced only subtitles to work for Blu Rays? I am not interested in full subtitles, only if they are forced. I have tried every method I can think of, but DVDFab will not find the subtitles and embed them into the rip. Any help would be appreciated.

load a movie into Fab click subtitles a pull down comes down their you click on display only forced subtitles (screenshot 68).In ripper click on advanced settings then under subtitles click on it and make sure remux into file is in checked and displayed in that box.(Screenshot 64)
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Hi,Blaze85

You can also select "Always display only forced subtitle" in the Commmon Settings.
      Attached Files

Comment

It would help to know what movie format you are ripping to, mkv, mp4... Also the way forced subtitles are encoded varies from disk to disk. For example, on some disks, the forced subtitles are part of the main sub-title track and marked as forced, on other disks, the forced subtitles maybe a completely separate subtitle track, so knowing the disk would help as well.

Comment

Well, the current disc I am having problems with is Lord of War. I know where the basic settings are but find that rarely does it work. Lord of War is a good example. None of the settings I have found will get DVD Fab to display the forced subtitles. I would really like an easy solution here, as I don't want to have to do hours worth of research for each of my Blu Rays. Should this be easier than I am finding it to be or are Blu Rays just that much more difficult than regular DVDs?

Comment

Yes, they are.

MultiMakeMKV: MakeMKV batch processing (Win)
            MultiShrink
            : DVD Shrink batch processing
            Offizieller Ãœbersetzer von DVD Shrink deutsch

Comment

It would help to know what movie format you are ripping to, mkv, mp4 m2ts?

Comment

I am using the Apple TV profile, ripping to m4v

Comment

Working...
                X