Forcing subtitle track to be on by default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BD Ripper (3D Plus) Forcing subtitle track to be on by default

I am not getting the expected results. This happens with everything I tested, this is just an example.

See first picture. These settings (to my knowledge) should:
    1) Keep both English and Danish subtitle tracks
    2) Make it so the Danish subtitles are turned on when the file is played.

However, at the bottom of the first picture shows the results I get. It creates a 3rd subtitle track called forced subs. This track has no subtitles of any kind, if I manually select the Danish track then those subtitles play correctly.

I also tested putting the force flag on another episode, on a completely different show, and it forced the entirely wrong subtitle track and created a empty subtitle track. See 2nd picture.

What am I missing? Seems bugged. Running latest version of DVDFab.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tyrindor; 10-13-2013, 09:46 AM.

Not sure if this will help you but are you aware of this setting?
    Last edited by glenns; 07-14-2014, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenns View Post
      Not sure if this will help you but are you aware of this setting?
      That feature removes all subtitles and creates 1 forced subtitle track. I want 2 tracks, one on and one off by default. No forced subtitles involved.

If you see the little arrow next to one of my subtitle tracks, that means it should enable the track by default whenever the file is played, however it seems bugged in BD Ripper. To fix this I have to use another program to remux the MKV after DVDFab creates it, and correctly force the track to be on.
      Last edited by tyrindor; 10-13-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Is this a known issue?

The subtitle arrow doesn't work the same as it does in the BD copy feature. It should be enabling that subtitle track to be on by default, yes?

Comment

Working...
        X