X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Pixar's Up?

Hello,
    I had problems ripping Pixar's UP to my hard drive, but updated to the newest version (6.2.0.5) and it looked like it ripped fine.

Basically, my process is that I rip the disc to my hard drive, then I use that rip to create a back-up disc (haven't tried that yet) for my kids to use, and to use to generate mobile versions.

However, when I try and convert to a mobile file, I don't see any selection larger than 7 minutes and any title # lower than 73. So, it's not a conversion issue, but potentially an issue with the actual rip to my hard drive.

So, I can convert the short (Partly Cloudy) okay, but I can't find the original movie to convert.

I didn't include profile info, because I don't think it is germane to the issue. Really, I think the problem is probably with the actual original ripping. Is there something I need to set. I read something about PathPlayer, and mine is set to "Enable when necessary" so I don't know if it was used or not.

Please let me know if there's more info you need.
    Thanks!
    Peter

Set pathplayer to always enabled and also download and install the latest Beta as the version you have is outdated. Link to the Beta is below

Comment

Pathplayer should be set to always enable and on some older disc you may need to disable it.

Edit: AGJ to fast

Comment

I am also having a big headache with UP!. I downloaded the latest beta 6.2.1.6, set the path player to always enable and DVDfab still just goes through open DVD source screen. Trying to do a full disc copy. I have also tried disabled the path player and still no luck. Any ideas! Also, I was using a paid for version of 6.2.0.5 and also had the same problems.

Comment

Working...
        X